1949 - "I wish, I wish, I wish"

 Image -  nothing to do with my story -  just to get your attention!

----------------------------------------------------------------------


1949 at Nanny Povey's house  (she was my paternal grandmother).

My two older sisters and my twin sister were teasing me.  I was think skinned then (and I am often thin skinned now).

I cried out  (or so I seem to remember)  "I wish, I wish, I wish I had a brother".

Well, you never know.  Between 1950 and 1956  I was given four brothers,  and another sister.

The first of this gang of brothers, Andrew James, was born on 7th February 1950.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"