Yes!

Zion's influence worked!  I have been on a list for a shingles vaccination (there seems to be a short supply) since November.

The most recent time I checked with the pharmacy the clerk told me that the February shipment had not yet arrived, but that the Pharmacist had posted a big sign reading: "Zion's dad is the first to be called".  Yes, my gorgeous boy knows how to win friends and influence people -  he is one of the pharmacist's favourites.

The call came in soon after 6:00 p.m. today.  The pharmacy staff were alerting me that they had received supplies of the vaccine.

I was there within ten minutes, taking Zion with me as proof of identity!   I received my "shot".

Now let's hope that his influence is still efficacious when I am due for the booster vaccination in April.

Thank you God  -  I mean Dog!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"