Australia and Clean Dogs







When I was in Australia (2011) I took a Boat trip down the Yarra River from Melbourne to Williamstown.   I had to see the only other Williamstown in the world - alongside Williamstown MA.

I decided to return to Melbourne by taking a train from Williamstown, rather than traveling  back on the boat.

I had to change trains at Newport (VIC) Australia.




Just outside the Station I was amused to see this business




I had visions of an early Ford Motor Company assembly line in which a dirty dog was cleaned up as she/he went down the line.

---------------------------------------------------------

It's not that automatic.  

I found that out today as I used the DIY Dog Wash at the intersection of Beneva and Webber here in Sarasota, a couple of miles from my home





Zion was a trooper as I bathed him and dried him










Good DIY Dog Wash.  Good Dog as he enjoyed his wash.

Sad that I will no longer be taking him to the Pet Groomers of Sarasota on Stickney Point Road -  it's just too far away.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"