That's over and done with

Had the stress test scan today -  managed to stay motionless (apart from breathing) for thirty five minutes.

A chemical is added to the I.V. to create stress for the heart.  No bad side effects except for about twenty seconds of panting and heavy breathing.

Was in a bit of a rush when I got home so that I could make my first cup of comfort in twenty five hours



In my hurry I tripped over the front door threshold and landed on my side.  No bones broken, buy lost some skin on my elbow and knee.

I also lost my dignity.

But this precious child came immediately and put his sweet head on my leg.  Of course I got teary eyed.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"