In the early evening 8th August 2019

Today, as I ate a  simple evening meal, my beautiful and totally fabulous dog Zion took up his regal poses so that he could be near me.






OH FOR GOODNESS SAKE  he is so incredibly handsome.

I am blessed.   We are the best of friends!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


My evening meal was home made gazpacho - a perfect cold soup for the end of a hot day.



I use a Williams Sonoma Recipe (omitting the red onion which causes it to be a bit too pungent for my taste).





https://www.williams-sonoma.com/recipe/traditional-gazpacho.html     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"