Prince Zion of Sarasota (the perfect dog) bit me

Or maybe he didn't.



Last evening, 11th Dec 2019 I was having my usual good night snuggle with Zion.

He, quite out of character, barked in the midst of our love fest.

And I, to my great surprise, suffered a Zion bite to my forehead.



Oh my dear, precious and wonderful Zion.

I know that you did not mean to bite me;  but as you barked, your teeth and my forehead came into connection. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Of course I did not scold Zion.  He did not growl or snarl,he simply "woofed".

What I suppose is that as I cuddled with Zion some outside noise spooked him, so he barked, and hit my forehead by mistake.

He always  lets out just one deep throat-ed bark when ever a person or dog is close to my front door.  That's good.

Indeed, if a passing butterfly farts, Z. lets out a strong bark



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"