The Dachshund Who Wasn't.



On Saturday evening 1st Feb 2020 I was with my friends Jack and Donna C, and Ashley L.

I told them one of my stories.

It was about  my godson Stephen G.    He was about three years old and had just learned the alphabet; and to use the toilet unaided.

His parents were entertaining guests when Stephen took himself to the bathroom. He returned, and with great glee announced  "I just made a "C"!  (The shape of his poop).

Ha indeed! A sweet story.

'Tis a sweet story which went right over Donna's head.   She hadn't clearly heard the word "godson", and thought that I had said "dachshund".

"How in the world", she was thinking, "can you teach a Dachshund to know the alphabet, and  to use a commode?" 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"