Creative activities to fill the hours during social distancing.

Am I bored?   Not a chance.  Here is how I fill my days.


I have an old fashioned egg timer, timed for four minutes. I turn it over and watch it fifteen times.  There goes an hour.

My finger nails need clipping.  I do one a day. Ten days of creative activity.

I save my pots, pans,  and dishes from a couple of meals. I wash them by hand.  Makes for a scintillating eighteen minutes each afternoon.

This is for real!  I am re-staining a wooden outdoor bench which was given to me by a neighbour.  Given the many slats and angles, upside down and right side up, this truly is a three day endeavour.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Or as the old song from the film "A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court"  puts it.

"Busy doing nothing,
working the whole day through.
Trying to find
Lots of things not to do.
Busy going nowhere,
Isn't it just a crime.
We'd like to be unhappy,
But we never could find the time" 

!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"