Eat "Healthy" They Say

All well and good, but where do you buy it?

I've been to Whole Foods, Fresh Market, Earth Origins, Trader Joe's and Publix, but there's not been a sighting  of "Healthy" in any aisle: not in produce, meat, fish, deli, dairy, soups, pasta,  nor in canned vegetables and meats.

I've had some odd looks when I've asked staff members: "Do you stock Healthy?", or "Is Healthy animal, vegetable or mineral?"

So I have given up.  Since I cannot find the food named Healthy I have chosen to eat foods which my Bariatric Doctor believes lead to a healthy and  well balanced diet.  I am trying to eat healthily 

Hence my lunch today:  6oz lean pork loin; brocolli, white asparagus, and half a baked Acorn Squash , this latter out of view so that I could include a bit of dog in the photo'.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"