My "First Time". A Shocking Disclosure.

This morning, for the very first time in my 75+ years  I.....



.... ate Duck Eggs not Hen's Eggs with my breakfast.

GOOD!

But comparisons are odious.

Enjoy duck eggs with no mental or taste-bud references to to "yer regular bacon and eggs".

Duck eggs are larger.  They have a more stable consistency.

They have a completely different taste.

I enjoyed them for their own sake.

'Twas a taste bud and visual reminder that as a WASP  (White, Anglo-Saxon Protestant) I should enjoy many other cultures not in comparison to mine, but for their own valuable, and necessary sakes. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"