Am I a bad person?

Coincident with, but not because of the need for social distancing, I have been an a healthy eating jag since 25th February 2020.

No snacks whatsoever, I've had just one candy bar since that date.

Three meals a day: each with a focus on protein, fruit, and vegetables; and with next to no carbs.

It's serving me well.  I feel so well:  having excised binge eating,  (and starving to make up for it); and with some good walking exercise with Mr. Z.

But I gave up a bit tonight.  I  bought a "Paul Newman" brand thin crust pizza with mozzarella cheese and spinach.

Whilst it was still frozen I cut it in half using kitchen scissors: then wrapping one half in cling voice and putting it into the freezer for "the next time"

I ate the other half. Oh so darned good!


and maybe not so deeply unhealthy!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"