What d'ya call me?



I had a call from my Podiatrists' Office today to remind me of an appointment next Monday.

I missed the call, so it went to voice mail.  I am sure that the receptionist called me Mr. Povey, but the Voicemail to Text app. got it wrong.

The text version called me Mr. Poupee.

In the meantime my friend Ashley lost all her stored 'phone numbers, so she had to re-enter them.  By mistake she entered my first name as Mochael.

Henceforth I should be referred to as Mochael Poupee.

Please use this when you are mailing me an envelope full of crisp $50 bills, so that I won't think that it is junk mail.

Mochael Poupee  is cooking or assembling a ton of food to relieve the boredom of these COVID 19 days.

Here is today's creation.


Mochael Poupee's famous Waldorf Salad, with apples, raisins, dried cranberries, and pecans.  I used low fat Greek yogurt instead of Mayonnaise.  


Watch this space tomorrow for a photo' of  Mochael Poupee's famous home made Gazpacho.  I have all the ingredients at hand.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"