My New Car!

Not a new car, but it looks new.

My 2017 Kia Forte was so horribly dirty that Zion would look around before jumping into the back seat, so that no one would see him get into such a miserable vehicle.

Car detailing to the rescue.



I recommend this business highly.   The owner and his employee worked for three hours straight, restoring inside and out to an almost pristine condition.

The price is similar to that of the top of the line detailing package at a bricks and mortar car wash.

But instead of being in a stark or dreary waiting room, I could go about my business  (including a long nap) in the comfort of my home.

Good men.   Good work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"