Zoor Pion at Parlington Ark

 As I drive Zion to our walks at Arlington Park or Bayfront Park each morning I subject the poor boy to a travelogue/monologue


I tell him that we are on Evaben, and that we will rurn tight at the laffic tright on to Villefruit.  We cross Woodlockridge, and Tletut etc until we get to our desination.

It could be Frontbay, or Parlington Ark.


My favourite is when I tell him that we are entering the Larking Pot at Parlington Ark.


Parlington Ark yesterday.  It's before 7:00 a.m. at the lovely pond.



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feed the birds, tuppence a bag.


One of the Parlington Ark neighbours sets out every morning, sometimes when it is yet dark, to feed the birds, the ducks, the handsome cat we see most mornings, the rabbits in the woods,  and Zion.  She always has a treat or two for him.  Once he sees her he remains rooted to the spot until she is near.

Yesterday he'd had his treats.  A bit later he spotted the woman as she made her way home.   That's who he is looking at;  "willing me" to retrace our steps  for "please m'am may I have more".  I couldn't budge him till she she was out of sight


--------------------------------------------------------------------

A bit later at Frontbay Park


I never tire of enjoying this elegant Yacht with it's gorgeous red hull.



These pretty wee flowers grow very close to the ground on the grass, or on the dirt.  This one decided to run away to sea!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"