Simple Lunch, and Simple Test

A simple lunch today in Yum City


German made bratwurst from Trader Joe.

Stuffed mushrooms from Aldi.

Multi - coloured spuds from Trader Joe.

Roasted together, 35 minutes at 360 f

Delicious!

------------------------------------

I've been been feeling a bit under the weather for a few days: swollen and itchy around my eyes; and extremely tired.  Probably some kind of allergy.

To be on the side I took myself this afternoon (Sunday) for a Covid 19 test at the Robert Taylor Community Centre in SRQ. Just one person ahead of me, so I was in and out in ten minutes.  Test result (negative!) to my 'phone fifteen minutes later.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"