Tales of the "Jesus Camp" (part three) will be published tomorrow.

 In the meantime I offer you this, from my recently rediscovered treasure trove of old photo's.


With my Mum.  Do you see a family resemblance?

Like many other careless folks I did not date this photo' but I believe that it was taken in England, back in early 2000; the last time I saw her before her death in August 2001.

Are you like me?  Mum will have been in transit to a new life in God since twenty years ago this August.  But so often when I have news to share I think "I must tell Mum about this"  

You too about your Mum?

On a like note,  my Dad died forty-six ago, but I still think about him just about every day.  

You too about your Dad?




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"