The High Point of My Day

 You may remember that Zion and I were at Sarasota High School last December for a couple of hours of canine therapy.  We were there because a young SHS student (a member of the baseball team) had been killed in a dreadful road accident.

Zion worked his charm at SHS, especially with some of the young men.

It turns out that the young men we met are members of the SHS swim team who train at Arlington Parks Olympic sized pool three or four afternoons a week.

Some times Z and I meet these young athletes in the parking lot as they wait for training to begin.  Z loves to trot over and greet the lads (especially if they are munching on fries or chips!)

We did so on Thursday last.  One swim team member made a huge fuss over my dog and said "this is the high point of my day"

But of course!




D'ya understand why?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"