Zion and I will be back at work on Thursday 1st April: A tough gig.

 I wish that this was not the reason for Thursday's Canine Therapy. Who can dare to imagine the deep grief of a family whose bright eight years old daughter sets off for school one morning, never to return?  Only those who have also lost a child at whatever age will know of the searing and deep grief,

Pet Therapy Request - Tragedy at Brentwood Elementary



Dear Pet Therapy volunteers,

An eight year old girl died on Friday after being hit by a SUV while riding her scooter. According to the school counselor she was a Superstar. The school counselor is requesting Pet Therapy teams to comfort their students. The details are listed below.

Here are the times we need support on Thursday, April 1st.  All classes will be outside and masks are required.

8:30 - 9:20 5th grade, Ms. Flynn’s class—approximately 22 students. (outside) 

Zion and I plan to be there.

Canine Therapy is not all peaches and cream.  Most likely I'll not say much. I'll leave Zion to share his comforting love. (I am blessed by it 24/7).









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"