Fruits de la mer ( and seafood from Latvia) [ and the end of the world! ]

My personal and Facebook friend Bill Travis correctly ascertained that I am a fan of smoked shellfish.

He sent me this link

https://buy.taylorshellfishfarms.com/ekone-canned-products/

I want it all; but I cannot afford it all! Yummy to the max!

I cannot afford it all  but I do have a can of seafood from Latvia.


Smoked Sprats

If you have never tasted or eaten Sprats you have my deepest sympathy!

As for me I am saving my can of Sprats (a gift from my friend Ashley) as a special treat to be eaten on  the day before the end of the world,  or on next Wednesday,  which ever comes first.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"