Saturday is Food for Me and To Share Day

 I spend my Saturday mornings in the kitchen.  They are "food for me and to share days".

Today  (19th June 2021)


Cream of Crab and Shrimp Soup (Cardiac arrest territory) 

-------------------------------

Back left: Meat Loaf with hidden bits of bacon and bratwurst. 

Back right: Oyster Mushrooms sautéed in butter.  

Front and Centre: Mashed Potatoes and Carrots. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Now you know for what  I was shopping at Detwilers when my shopping cart was purloined!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------



As for the Cobia Fish. I'd bought it to make fish stock for a Crab Bisque. Then I realised that the recipe for my Cream of Crab and Shrimp Soup didn't call for fish stock.

So it will be poached or baked Cobia for lunch on Sunday.

-----------------------------------------


RECIPE for cholesterol danger  soup.

https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/68191/karyns-cream-of-crab-soup/



A BIT about Cobia.

I'd never before yesterday heard of Cobia Fish.  Here is a bit about it.

https://www.fisheries.noaa.gov/species/cobia


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"