Message to readers of this blog re photographs

Please note two entries today - this, and also my sermon from this morning.


I have discovered how to include photo's within the text of my blog, rather than on the right hand side of the blog page.

This will help to clean up the look of the blog.

So on Tuesday 6th I will remove all the existing photo's (and perhaps at some time in the future attach them to the relevant "stories" - but this will be very labour intensive so don't count on it!).

(If you would like a copy of any of the existing photo's to "save" on your computer, please let me know before Tuesday)

jmp

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"