A perfect husband for a pregnant 17 year old

Levi Johnston is the wonderful piece of work who is the sperm donor for Bristol Palin's to-be-born child.

He donated his sperm by the old fashioned way known as "screwing", "humping", "shagging", or "fucking".

Bristol Palin's mother is, of course Sarah Palin. She is the "darling of the right, conservative evangelical, anti-choice, homophobic, gun-toting" woman whom John McSame has chosen as his running mate.

Listen. I am not gloating over the fact that Bristol Palin is pregnant, 17 years old, and unmarried.

These things happen in many families, including mine. They are hard for everyone concerned.

But I am angry that Sarah Palin is "rejoicing" that her pregnant daughter will marry this piece of work, and that the Evangelical Right is lauding the marriage.

And I am angry that Evangelical Rightists are so damn hateful towards other voters, some of whom are also Christians.

Below is a bit from the New York Post about Mr. Johnston.







From the New York Post.
Johnston, 17, who is entering his senior year at Wasilla HS, plays on the school hockey team and was once teammates on a youth squad with Palin's older brother, Track, 19, who is now in the Army.

Despite suffering a cracked bone in his shin last season, Johnston scored 24 goals in 24 games.

"We don't want to talk about this," said a woman who answered the phone at the Johnston home.

On his MySpace page, Johnston boasts, "I'm a f - - -in' redneck" who likes to snowboard and ride dirt bikes.

"But I live to play hockey. I like to go camping and hang out with the boys, do some fishing, shoot some s- - - and just f - - -in' chillin' I guess."

"Ya f - - - with me I'll kick [your] ass," he added.

He also claims to be "in a relationship," but states, "I don't want kids."

Would you be happy if he had impregnated your daughter, and was about to become your son-in-law ---- at aged 17!?

Is this the best example of Right wing Evangelical ethics?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"