Words

Today a guest at Resurrection House asked me what I think was a question.

He said “You don’t got no deodorant do you”

I am glad that I am bilingual and knew what he was saying.

On N.P.R tonight the announcer stated that the Mayor of New Orleans had announced a “dawn to dusk” curfew. Just what the city needs. Folks indoors during the day, outdoors at night.


Our brilliant President was in Louisiana today to talk about the aftermath of Hurricane Gustav.

He noted that one million homes are without electricity. Then he added.

“The Governor knows that this is a problem.
His team knows that this is a problem.
I know that this is a problem”


I am dazzled by such profound and in-depth analysis.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"