Another reason why the G.O.P. makes me friggin' angry

This picture was sent out by a staffer at the Tennessee G.O.P. Here's the story


http://www.nashvilleistalking.com/2009/06/sen-diane-blacks-r-gallatin-legislative-aid-circulates-racist-email/


It purports to be a chart of American Presidents.









Do we believe that racism is dead in these United States?

Do you understand why I am pissed off at the G.O.P.?

Do you remember in which State the Revd. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr was assasinated?

Comments

  1. How disgusting! I hadn't heard this yet. Thanks for putting it on my radar. So far, it appears the aide has not been fired, though Senator Black has issued an apology. While I hate for anyone to lose their job in this economy, I can't imagine why the woman who sent this offensive e-mail was not immediately terminated. It does lead one to believe that the GOP somehow tacitly approves of the racist content of such slanderous and outrageous e-mails, when they do not take swift and appropriate action to punish the offender.

    How very, very sad.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"