Nothing to do on 4th July

I had nothing to do today, save twiddle my thumbs. So here are some pics of that twiddling.


They include:

the lovely sight of planes descending above my home into SRQ

some new decorations which I placed on my lanai

my gorgeous Penne

the triumph of Netflix over Blockbuster

powerboats which will race in SRQ tomorrow (July 5th)

alligator tails - a clear indication that I am not in Massachusetts any more

my cats – Ada and Adelaide waiting for “something”

a couple of pics of a Wood Stork which hung around outside my Lanai this a.m.

a neighbourhood street where the flag flies proudly on Independence Day.









































































































































































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"