Saturday, 4 July 2009

Nothing to do on 4th July

I had nothing to do today, save twiddle my thumbs. So here are some pics of that twiddling.


They include:

the lovely sight of planes descending above my home into SRQ

some new decorations which I placed on my lanai

my gorgeous Penne

the triumph of Netflix over Blockbuster

powerboats which will race in SRQ tomorrow (July 5th)

alligator tails - a clear indication that I am not in Massachusetts any more

my cats – Ada and Adelaide waiting for “something”

a couple of pics of a Wood Stork which hung around outside my Lanai this a.m.

a neighbourhood street where the flag flies proudly on Independence Day.









































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment