Diatomaceous


Diatomaceous

I had never heard of DIATOMACEOUS EARTH until a few days ago. 
It was then that I learned that diatomaceous earth, mixed with “borax”, and with boric acid might be an efficacious antidote to the fleas which frequently plague my cool cats – Ada and Adelaide, and my darling dog – Penne.
Randi, a friend from a neighbouring community, having heard of my “flea problem” gave me a recipe for mixing the three products, and for spreading the mix around my home. She assured me that this would take care of the fleas.
I trust Randi.  She has a lifetime’s record of living with dogs, and training them.
I followed Randi’s recipe, and dusted my home with the mix today.  I am keeping my fingers crossed in favour of success since my beasts have been cruelly afflicted by fleas.
I do not expect that you will care very much about my flea problem.
But I wanted to impress you with the word “diatomaceous”.  Look it up and throw it into conversation someday soon!! 
I’ll let you know if it is or is not a flea killer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"