It's a dogs life

None of my friends or family members would have forecast that I would become devoted to household pets, namely two felines and a canine.


I have always been “nice” to such pets if they lived in others’ homes, but I “never-ever” considered that pets would be an important part of my life.


This has changed!


I wrote last Saturday about my cats, “Adelaide” and “Ada”. 

Now please hear me out about “Penne”, my dog.


“Penne” is cool.


When at about 6:00 a.m. each day I pull on some socks, no matter where Penne has been resting, she comes rushing into my bedroom, knowing that I am about to take her out for an early morning walk.


Also, should I say “where is baby?” she dances a canine jig, and fetches “baby” ( a stuffed toy ) knowing that this also is a signal for a walk.


Best of all, if I say “let’s go for a ride in the car”, she yips, yaps, sings and dances (truly), and cannot wait until I have opened the back passenger doors in my auto. Then she bounds into those back seats all ready for a ride.


This leads me to ask the following:


1. Is Penne very intelligent? or


2. Is Penne a people pleaser?


If you think that she is intelligent, then it is clear that she “takes after” my brother Martyn.


Should you decide that she is no more than a people pleaser then you should conclude that she “takes after” me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"