Purposefully deaf to the nuts of the right.

I am purposefully deaf when it comes to the Tea Party, the Republican party, the "Christian" right, and the anti-Obama wing-nuts.




I would be foolish were I to pay any account to their regressive/repressive/un-scientific  nonsense
.
I am far more intelligent and wise than they. So are you!


My left of centre/center stance is the one which leads to progress.

Join me in some hurrahs for progressive Christianity; for great science; for Darwinian truths; and for the welfare which an intelligent and wise nation enables for all its people.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"