I'm back

I am glad to be back on line with my blog.

It’s had a bit of a makeover, thanks to new templates from Google. I reduced the number of “labels” (there are probably still too many), and re-organised the right hand column so that it now shows information in a descending order of importance.

My brother Martyn got a preview of “the new look” (as well he should), and he likened it to how we all look smarter when we’ve had a new hair-cut or hair style. He liked this particular “hair-do”!

Let me know what you think.

I chatted today with my friends from St. John’s College, Nottingham, UK days, David and Alison Veness. They live in St. Alban’s, Hertfordshire, U.K. David made a friendly comment about my “rants”. He got it right!

Many years ago my colleagues and I in Berkshire County, Massachusetts would endure the rants of a Priest who was a “curmudgeon of the right”. I vowed then that I would become a “curmudgeon of the left”.

I am fulfilling that vow when I “rant” on “Povey Prattle”!

Whoop-de-doo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"