Out and about today

In between heavy rains I have been out and about today.  Here are some photo's from my neighbourhood.

We have ducks a plenty
We have fallen branches after and inch and a half of rain
"Grace Martial Arts" at Calvary Chapel seems odd to me.
We have fungi
We have more fungi
There is a Sherwin Williams paint store nearby.  I do not like the thought of covering the world with paint!
What a beautiful and "exotic" blossom
Unusual decoration in a nearby neighbourhood.  As I snapped the photo' the owner called out "do you want gas?"
A gorgeous hibiscus flower, just outside my lanai

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"