Three friend, two cats, two violins, and a cello

Ben, Bob and I were chatting last evening before dinner.

I had been telling them about the fabulous string trio which had accompanied the service music at St. Boniface Church on 19th February 2012.

Meanwhile my cats were clamoring for attention.

Ben asked “how old are they?”

“I am not sure” was my reply, “but I think that they are in their thirties”.

There was a second or two of silence before the “lights went on”.

Then there was a burst of laughter.

Ben had asked me about the cats.

I had responded about the members of the string trio.

=================================

There will be no blog entry tomorrow. I am taking an Ash Wednesday fast  from cyberspace.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"