St. Boniface Church from the air, and other thrills


As brother Martyn flew back to SRQ from Massachusetts, Sam, Toby and I had the thrill of a lifetime as we took a one hour helicopter trip out of SRQ airport.

Our flight path took us over my home, east to Myakka State Park (where we flew above the Eagles), and then west to Casey Key..  We then flew up the coast – over Siesta, Bird, St. Armand’s and Longboat Keys -  up as far as the Cortez Bridge, and then back to the airport.

We had a cool, calm and collected pilot.

It was a wonderful trip for the lads  -  and as for me – even though a helicopter ride was not in my bucket list, I grinned from ear to ear for the entire trip.

It was utterly thrilling.

Here are a few pics.  There will be more next week
Toby, Dale our Pilot, and Sam

Toby, jmp and Sam

My home

St. Boniface Church

Manatees off Siesta Key

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"