Today - good stuff!


1. When I was walking with Penne early this morning ( Jan 4th 2013) she became very agitated, and was straining at her leash.  Then she frenetically followed a “smell trail” from which I had to drag her.


Within a few moments the reason for her behaviour became clear when a gorgeous red fox went trotting by.

2. On that walk a gentle wind was blowing through some leafy trees.  That created a beautiful rustling sound which I was glad to enjoy. Music in nature!

3. I called my Doctor’s office this afternoon ( Friday 4th Jan) to schedule a simple check up, in preparation for my trip to Vietnam.

I was offered an appointment on Monday 7th Jan at 11:15 a.m. Wonders never cease!

She is a wonderful primary care physician (G.P.) -  She is Dr. Kristen Paulus



Dr. Paulus and her son as pictured in the Sarasota Herald Tribune

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"