Good news about a person, some "candy", and my supper.


MARK

Mark was a regular at the Resurrection House (SRQ) Prayer Service which I lead every Wednesday.
He is a gentle, almost meek (in the best sense of that word) man.
Last Monday I saw him again.  He has a job at my local “Winn Dixie” supermarket.
Whoop-dee-do.  Pray that he will continue to be employed.

LIQUORICE COMFITS
The local Trader Joe’s store is selling Liquorice Comfits. If you do not know what they are it doesn’t matter.
If you have eaten and enjoyed them you will understand that I am in danger of over-dosing.


WALDORF SALAD,
is rarely seen on restaurant menus these days. So I made my own for supper today. So good!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"