This and that

1. You may remember that I discovered that a plastic hanger had been embedded in the lawn just outside my condo.  It was all very mysterious.



2. Today I discovered why.  It was a marker for the planting of a new tree.



3. I purchased some stuff at Sam's Club and brought them home in a "half-box"..  Junior cat Adelaide thinks that it is her new bed.



4.  My cats get a teaspoon full of canned food each morning and evening as a "treat". Senior cat Ada gobbles her treat down as if food was going out of style, and within minutes she throws it up.  So now I spread her teaspoonful out on a big plate so that she has to  slow down and "work for it". Here is her treat on an anti-gobble plate.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"