Sunday, 1 September 2013

Coccygodynia

I tripped over my feet last evening and landed on the floor, directly onto my coccyx,  (that is not a typo).

I'm pretty certain that nothing is broken cos I can walk without pain.  But the process of sitting down, or rising from a seated position feels a bit awkward, and bending down is rather difficult.

I have diagnosed myself as having a bruised tailbone area.

"The name coccyx is derived from the Greek word for cuckoo due to its beak like appearance" (Wikipedia)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This hanger was planted outside my back door sometime during last night.  I find it to be a little odd and a wee bit disconcerting.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Penne gets a dog biscuit after she has eaten her meals  -  it's a "treat", a "sort of" dessert.

I forgot to give her a biscuit this evening.  She stood by my desk, tail all a-wagging.

When I said "I know what you want" - she ran immediately to the place where the biscuits are stored.  Dogs are smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment