I thank God for Nelson Mandela

If any wing-nuts on the extreme right of USA politics (Tea Party, KKK, ALEC, Americans for Prosperity, Limbaugh, Palin, Fox News etc.) , or any so-called Republican "moderate" complains, whines, or criticizes President Obama's speech upon the death of Nelson Mandela I will:

(1) weep for the future of our Republic, and

(2) ) strengthen my resolve to work and pray for God's justice (see the Torah) and God's Kingdom (see three of the four Gospels). 

 So there you have it.

( Some fifty years ago by the grace  and judgment of God I bore witness [much against my will] to the injustice of  apartheid. I was no more than a moral coward who had a few moments of witness to the glory of God in all peoples.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"