Fox News again ... Oh no.

FOX NEWS IS PERMEATING OUR LIVES  -  COULD BE DANGEROUS.
 
 
He walked slowly across the Executive Course of the Bobby Jones Golf course here in SRQ last Monday.
 
No shame.
 
No fear.
 
I saw him again this morning just before sunrise, as I walked through a wooded area.  His spooky eyes glowed yellow as I sought him out with my flashlight.  Penne  "chomped at the bit"  (if such a thing is possible for a dog).
 
I held back with caution.  He disappeared into the semi darkness.
 
He  (or maybe she) is a lone and very skinny fox, copper coloured just like Penne.
 
I think that he/she is more wary of humans than we of her/him, but I do not want Penne to begin a chase.
 
This lone fox has been in our neighborhood from time to time in recent years.  I once saw him canter by my Lanai in broad daylight  -  it was a beautiful sight.
 
But I am cautious for my sake, and for Penne's.  There is always the danger that she/he could be rabid.
 
And that's all from Fox News for tonight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"