To make us smile

One of my  Facebook friends posted this.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 
The Phoenix, Arizona area had unusually heavy rains this week as a result of Hurricane Norbert.  I wrote my friend Joyce V-T and expressed my concerns for her safety.
 
Here is her delightful reply:
 
"Fabulous weather, thunder, lightning, pouring rain.  I live near the washes so I am flooded in, how great is that!!  Took Curly  (her dog) out for a walk w/my umbrella.  I enjoyed it more than he.  The highlight of my morning is my next door neighbor’s 2 yr old dtr Olivia, outside w/her Mommy dancing in the puddles and getting soaked and loving every minute.  The joy of a child and the delight at just being alive set the tone for my day.  Hope yours is as joy-filled"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"