Fox News

I heard an animal noise coming from outside of my home  in the wee hours of this morning.
 
I guessed that it was a fox. We (in the neighbourhood)  see a single scrawny fox from time to time, often at daybreak.
 
By coincidence my friend Megan who lives in Maryland also heard an animal noise last night - she too guessed that it was a fox, and found this video which confirmed what we had thought.
 
It was either a very loud fox, or there was one in MD and another in FL.
 
 
Penne slept through the entire performance.
 
( I imagine that the sound of  a barking fox is commonplace in the U.K. where they have settled in as urban inhabitants).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"