A geat week: The excitement continues on 13th March (lmao)

Flushed with the joy of a good week I decided to treat myself to a good lunch by defrosting a treasured Rib-Eye steak which I had hoarded in the freezer.

Trouble was that what I defrosted was not a Rib-Eye steak, but it was a Pork chop.

Not to be daunted,  I grilled the chop,  and enjoyed it for lunch alongside corn, lima beans, and sweet potato.

Rib-eye steak would have been exciting.  But since I have  had such a great week the "Fates" decided that a Pork chop would bring me down to earth!

The "Fates"were correct. 

Pork chops are humble and fine.  I enjoyed one today.

The Rib-Eye steak can wait for the next dull and boring day.

(Of course my story is true,  so that I had to LMAO  when  I mistook a Pork Chop for a Rib-Eye steak).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"