Family ties - my niece and her boyfriend.

My niece Beth, and her b/f  Jordan  arrived at the Orlando Airport about an hour and a half ago,

They had driven from our home City (Bristol U.K.) to London Gatwick Airport this morning,  and then taken the nine hour flight to Orlando.

Damn, they must be tired!

Beth and Jordan will spend four nights/three days at Disney, after which they will drive to Sarasota and spend ten days with me.

I have lined up a host of SRQ activities for them.

"Glory be".  This 71 year old uncle is so happy that his (24?) year old niece and her 21 year old b/f  are cool and relaxed  enough to stay with me.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"