AARGH - bombarded with e-mails from Best Buy and Verizon.

Four days after buying a Smart 'Phone from Best Buy, and signing up with Verizon, I have been bombarded with e-mails from those Companies.

Have they no idea that these floods of e-mails cause customers to become irritated, annoyed, and downright hostile towards them.

--------------------------------------------------------


Here is an example -  (it was a header on an e-mail from Verizon.)



"Get the accessories that fit your lifestyle".


My instant reaction was along these lines:-


  "Dammit Verizon, I do not have a lifestyle.


I have a Life.  


 I haven't the slightest interest in Lifestyle products."



======================================================



BUT ONE  FEATURE OF MY 'PHONE IS UTTERLY COOL!


When someone records a voice mail, it is immediately converted into written text 


Thus I can read it, rather than listening to it.


That's particularly useful when such a voice mail goes on and on and on.  Rather than 

having to listen to the Voice mail two or three times in order to note the fine details I can 

read it all in one "swell foop"





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"