It's not what you think. Sleep walking is to blame.

I am a very restless sleeper.  I talk in my sleep, I yell out in my sleep,  I even laugh in my sleep.  (I once laughed so hard that I woke up, and then did not know why I was laughing).

I also sleep walk.   The evidence is in this eeew picture.



It's not what you think!  On Monday night I sleep-walked, got myself some chocolate, went back to bed, held the chocolate in my hot little hand, didn't eat it, instead I let it drop onto the sheet.

This yucky and chocolaty mess greeted me on Tuesday morning -  and I have no memory of my nocturnal wandering!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"