Out with the old.( with thanks to SRQ's Mullets Appliances I recommend them)




Farewell to my old Frigidaire Stove.  It has probably been in my Condo. for twenty or more years. Certainly before I inherited when I moved to SRQ ten years ago.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Welcome to my new G.E. range.  It is basic  with nothing fancy..

It was affordable.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I bought it at the family owned "Mullets Appliances"  on Clark Road here in SRQ.  I was so pleased that the salesman did not put me under pressure to buy something fancier and more expensive. (It turned out that he was Nate Mullet: a family member).

My new range arrived today.  It was "out with the old", and "in with the new" in less than 40 minutes.

When all was done I asked the lead installer "what is it like to work for Mullets?" 

He replied "Wonderful, Good pay, good benefits, and a 401k retirement plan".

WOW!  

His response made me so happy to learn that local capitalistic business can have  an eye for justice, and a policy that respects and rewards the workers who help the business to prosper.

I AM GLAD that I spent my meager dollars at an enlightened  local business




YIPPEE for local traders






http://www.mullets.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"