Penne at night

I think that I told you that after the demise of Ada the cat, Penne decided that she wanted to sleep in my bedroom.  (I think that Ada had established that as her space).

So at night time I have been bringing Penne's new bed  (thank you Ruth and Dennis) into my room, and placing it alongside my bed.

All well and good, but after about half and hour Penne has been de-camping to my bathroom, and sleeping on the baths mats.

So I have bowed to her wishes, and I knew place her bed in the bathroom.  (I think that it's like a safe "cave" for her.)

Penne is a "Southern Lady" so she exits the bathroom if I have to pee during the night.

Comfort



Utter Comfort

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"