21st February (1) JUST AT THE RIGHT TIME

I spent 2 1/2  days bawling my eyes out for the loss of my beloved Penne.

Then there were five days when I could not think about her without my eyes filling with tears.

Now, on this eighth day  (though still very sad) I have begun to rejoice in the utter joy which she brought to my life during  these past nine years.

Utter joy - but not just for me.

For you see, Penne had an uncle and aunt with whom she stayed when I was away.  She was as  much at home with them as she was with me. She was safe with them.  She was at home with them.

They loved her as much as I did.  They have been as sad as I at her passing.

Penne's aunt and uncle are my beloved friends Ron and Charlotte.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today Char sent me three photo's of Penne when she stayed in their home.

This was JUST AT THE RIGHT TIME - the  day on which my grief for Penne has begun to be  modified by my gratitude for the years we shared together.



Penne on R and C's patio.

Such a gorgeous girl. Ron, Char and I will ever treasure her in our memories
New sniffing places when Penne was with her aunt and uncle.


Oh how I loved her.

Oh how much Char and Ron loved her.

Thanks Ron and Char


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"