21st February (2) It won't be Tony

21st Feb: - I took myself to the Humane Society of Sarasota County to look for a rescue.

The adoption agent was keen for me to take Tony



This lovely 12lbs dog is a sweetheart and a lover.  When we met he snuggled up to me on sight.

I was tempted.

But he is not for me.  I need a larger  (40 - 45 lbs) dog  who has the energy for long walks, and the energy to "stride out".

Not to worry.  Tony is utterly adoptable, but not by me!


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am checking out various shelters and canine adoption sites,  Sooner or later I will "click" with a rescue who is just right for me, and I for her/him.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"