Thank you

Penne at Ken Thompson Park, Dec 2016



Thank you for so many Facebook messages. e-mails and 'phone calls.  They have been kind, gracious and understanding.

It's been a sad day, and there are many yet to come.  You know that and I know it too.

I've been thinking today  that we all believe our dogs to be unique, special and one of a kind.

That's because they believe us to be be unique, special, and one of a kind.

It's a mutual thing!

You have all been so very kind and understanding,  I am grateful. Don't feel that you must reply to this.  I am deeply assured of your care.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"