I must have been a beautiful baby

.. but "baby" can you see me now"



John Michael and Elizabeth Anne Povey

Born 26th May 1944

We were very young when this picture was taken.  My sister Maureen (not seen in the photo') was propping us up from behind as we could not yet sit up without wobbling!

I am told that I was given Mum's house key 'cause I wouldn't stop crying.

Back in the days before Velcro and disposable nappies (diapers) boy children wore dresses until they were potty trained.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

25th May 2017 - an early celebration at Cafe Baci with friends,'



Rick Pereira and Allan Rogers from Church.





Rick Randall and John Conradi from my neighbourhood.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"